Our church life is much more than just what happens on Sundays, but since we have this “Touch Point” for our spiritual family each week, we want to make it as relational as possible! We want to worship, be challenged in the Word, hear stories, see one another and encourage others on their journey with Jesus!
To that end, we know that it takes conversations–not just sermons–to spur one another on. We want to build in more social and relational time to our Sunday groove. Coffee and snacks seem to help the atmosphere for this relational space. So we are going to provide them and the time to grow our relationships with old friends and make new ones!
Starting February 2016, we will adjust our Sunday times:
- 8:30-9:00am Coffee Fellowship Time (on the Patio)
- 9:00-10:00am Family Bible Hour (will end at 10am)
- 10:00-10:30am Coffee Fellowship Time (on the Patio)
- 10:30-11:45am Worship Service (starting at 10:30 sharp)
1) Bring some Baked Goods: We will need baked goods (homemade or store-bought) every Sunday. There will be a clipboard on the patio for sign-ups each week beginning February 7th.
2) Be a part of the Team: We need folks who will set up, serve, clean up, or just hang out to encourage the Body!
For info or to sign up contact: Coordinator Karen Salas – office@LAGBC.org