All kinds of good stuff in this month’s newsletter:
- From Where I Sit… Karen Salas gets personal with Juana Jimenez
- Tank & Big Mama by Kat Kirtz
- Japanese Gospel Concert
- Deep Water from Susan Mayo
- Monthly Prayer Requests
- And a special recipe “Change Yo Life Tacos” by Hannah Deaton
From Where I Sit
Hi! Karen Salas here…From my seat, at my desk and in the Body, I have the rare privilege of seeing you lovely people live your lives with HIM. I am in awe of you! This month I invite you to welcome Juana Jimenez, who recently served as our World Vision Long Beach Marathon Team Captain, to our Newsletter cover….
1. Introduce yourself and your family. What do you do for work? Hobbies?
My name is Juana Jimenez. I have three children; Selina 21 years old, Esther 16 years old and Jayden 2 ½ years old. I have worked for Long Beach Unified School District since 2004. I became a high school counselor for Jordan High School this year. My first year as a counselor.
Some of my hobbies are… …READ it all online here>>